http://rojgar.uk.gov.in is the official website of Uttarakhand Employment Exchange job seeker Registration and Renewal which provides employment opportunities to the people of Uttarakhand.
- Service: Uttarakhand Employees Registration and Renewal
- Portal by: Directorate of Training and Employment Government of Uttarakhand
- Interview Tips: http://rojgar.uk.gov.in/interview-tips-and-tricks
- Services: Job Seeker Registration, Renewal, Employer Registration, Search for Job Seeker by Employer, Career Counseling, Availability of Vacancies in Government Sector etc.
- Regional Employment Officer: Mr Ajay Singh
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: 0135 26 53 665
- Website: http://rojgar.uk.gov.in
How to Register in Uttarakhand Employment Exchange Online?
Visit the website http://rojgar.uk.gov.in and click on Online Registration under Candidate Corner or Click on Uttarakhand Employment Service Portal and click on New Job Seeker for Registration or simply enter User ID and Password for login if you are already Registered. New Employer Registration is also done through this Page.
Select your District in Uttarakhand and Select your Exchange and Enter the character shown and click on Submit. Enter your Personal Details, Create Username and Password and Enter Educational Details and other details and Submit.
Job Seeker once registered have to Renew their Registration after 3 years. Renewal can be made through Online. Employers who are registered in this portal or not can search candidates based on the district, qualification, subject etc. they can be contacted directly in vacancy arises.
For more details about Uttarkhand Employment Exchange Job Seeker and Employer Registration and Renewal visit rojgar.uk.gov.in
Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!