http://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in is the official website of Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) where you can know How and Where to enroll (Register) for Aadhaar, Check your Aadhaar Status, Get your Aadhaar Number, Update Data. Download E-Aadhaar Card Online etc.
- Card: Aadhaar Card (12 Digit Unique Identification Number)
- Issued: Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
- Enrollment Fees: Free
- Chairman of UIDAI: Nandan Nilekani
- Logo Designed: Atul S Pande
- Enrollment Centres: http://appointments.uidai.gov.in/easearch.aspx
- Online Appointment: http://appointments.uidai.gov.in
- Helpline Number: 1800 300 1947 (Toll Free)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download E-Aadhaar Card: http://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- Check your Aadhaar Card Status Online: http://resident.uidai.net.in/check-aadhaar-status
- Official website: http://uidai.gov.in
Unique Identification Authority of India
Department: Planning Commission, Government of India
Floor: 3rd Floor,
Tower: Tower II,
Building: Jeevan Bharati Building,
Place: Connaught Circus,
State: New Delhi
Pin: 110 001
- You can Enroll for an Aadhaar Card for Free
- Visit any authorized Aadhaar Enrollment Centre in India with your Identity Proof and Address Proof (Passport or Driving License or Voters ID Card, Ration Card etc)
- Fill you Personal Details in the Form given at the Enrollment Centre and Your Photo, Eye Scan and Finger Prints will be taken at the enrollment centre.
- You will be received an Acknowledgement Slip with a Temporary Enrollment Number with other details taken at the time of enrollment. (This Temporary Enrollment Number can be used for checking the Aadhaar Card Status through Online)
- Your Details will be checked and if successful you will be generated with an Aadhaar Number and mailed to your Address.
- You will get your Aadhaar Card with 60 to 90 days.
- Visit the website http://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in or https://portal.uidai.gov.in/ResidentPortal/statusLink for checking the Aadhaar Card Status Online.
- Enter your 14 or 28 digit Enrollment ID and Date and Time on the column provided
- Enter your Name and Pin Code and the Text Displayed and click on Submit.
Send SMS UID<space>STATUS<space> 14 Digit Number and send to 51969
If the Message is send from a Register Mobile Number and the Card is Generated you will get the Number as SMS.