civilsupplieskerala.gov.in - Apply for Kerala Ration Card Online

Ration card in Kerala can be applied through online using the website http://civilsupplieskerala.gov.in. Ration Card holders can register for various other services online like Addition of Name in Ration Card, Change of ownership, Transfer of Ration card etc. 

How to Apply for a New Ration Card:

Citizen of Kerala can visit the webpage http://civilsupplieskerala.gov.in/  and click on Register Now. Select No if you do not have a Ration Card and Yes If you have a Ration Card. 

If you have a Ration card select Yes and Enter the Barcode value in the Ration Card and click Validate Barcode. 

Fill all the details and click on Submit. You will be displayed with an Activation link. There click on Activate Account.

Then you have to login with the username and password which you had given at the time of registration. 

If you do not have a Ration Card you can avail the following services
  • New Ration Card
  • Non-Inclusion Certificate
  • Non-Renewal Certificate   
You can click on New Ration Card and click on New Application and fill the form correctly and attach relevant documents in PDF, attach photo etc. while attaching photo and documents make it clear that the size of the document and size and dimension of the photo is correct. (photo should be below 50 KB and Size should be 65 X 80 (Width X Height) in JPEG format)

You can download the Malayalam Font, Adobe PDF Reader and Photo Re-sizer for free for reduce the file size of photo and for reduce the size of PDF document. Malayalam font is required as the application has to be filled in Malayalam .

If you have a Ration card you can avail the following services online
  • Addition of Members
  • Reduction of Members
  • Change of Ownership of Card
  • Correction of Names
  • Conversion of Minor To Adult
  • Surrender of Ration Card
  • Temporary To Permanent Card
  • Change of Address/ ARD
  • Duplicate Ration Card
  • Change of Resident Status
  • Modification of General Details
  • Transfer of Ration Card
  • Transfer of Member
Click on the relevant service and click on New Application link and fill the application form and attach necessary scanned documents (size below 250 KB). 

Submit the form and take a printout of the filled form. Submit the original documents, printout of the application form and application and ration card fees at the Taluk Supply Office (TSO). 

Contact Address:
Commissionerate of Civil Supplies
Public Office
P O Vikas Bhavan
PIN: 695033
Kerala, India
Phone: 0471-2322155 

Post a Comment