http://mpsconline.gov.in is the official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2013 online application. Application were invited by MPSC for filling vacancies of Superintendent. Details of the post is given below
Name of the Post: Superintendent - Group B
- Advertisement No: 327-2013
- Category: Clerical
- No. of Vacancies: 66
- Age: Between 25 years and 35 years as on 1st January 2013
- Qualification: Any Degree
- Last Date for Applying Online: 13th February 2013
- Selection Procedure: Through Interview
- Application Fees: Rs 410 (for general candidates) and Rs 210 (for reserved candidates)
- Website: http://mpsconline.gov.in
How to Apply Online
Interested eligible candidate can apply for the post through online by visiting the website http://mpsconline.gov.in.
Click on Registration in the website and click on Sign Up and Fill all the details and click on Register. Once registered login with the username and password. Then click on profile and upload photo and signature and update your profile details.
Click on Apply Post and and read the eligibility and click on Apply and fill all the relevant details and print the chalan form and make payment or make payment through online. If the payment is made through chalan login again and fill the chalan details and submit the application form.
Printout a copy for your reference and no need to send the application form.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last date for submitting online application: 13th February 2013
- Last Date for payment of chalan in bank: 14th February 2013
- Last date for submitting chalan details: 16th February 2013