http://www.tnpsc.gov.in is the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. Applications were invited online for the post of Assistant Director of Statistics in Tamil Nadu Statistics Service.
- Name of the Post: Assistant Director of Statistics
- Name of the Service: Tamil Nadu Statistics Service
- Total No. of Vacancies: 51
- Scale of Pay: Rs 15,600 - Rs 39,100 + Grade Pay Rs 5400
- Application Type: Online
- Last Date of Applying Online: 31st January 2013
- Age: Between 18 years and 30 years as on 1st July 2013 (No upper age limit for reserved candidates)
- Qualification: Masters Degree in Statistics or Masters Degree in Economics or Computer Application (For complete information about qualification read notification)
- Selection Procedure: Computer based Test and Oral Test
- Examination Fees: Rs 175 (For General candidate) Rs 50 (for reserved candidate)
- Website: http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
How to Apply to Online:
Candidates have to scan their passport size photo and signature for using while applying online.
After that visit the website http://tnpsc.gov.in and click on One Time Registration and click Apply Online for the post in which you are applying.
Once the application is submitted candidate can print the chalan form and make payment and update the payment details in the application form by clicking on Application Edit.
Exam: Paper 1 Statistics
Duration: 3 Hours
Maximum Mark: 300
No.of Questions: 200
Exam: Paper 2 General Knowledge
Maximum Mark: 200
No.of Questions: 100
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 31st January 2013
- Last Date for Payment of Fees: 2nd February 2013
- Date of Examination:
- 24th February 2013 on 10 AM to 1 PM (Paper 1)
- 24th February 2013 on 2.30 PM to 4.30 PM (Paper 2)
For more details about vacancy positions, qualification and eligibility criteria, apply online please visit the website http://www.tnpsc.gov.in