http://coirboard.gov.in/ is the official website of Coir Board, Government of India. Application were invited for the post of Director in Coir Board.
Name of the Post: Director (Research, Training and Extension, Development)
- No. of Posts: 1
- Company: Coir Board
- Scale of Pay: Rs 15,600 - Rs 39,100 + Grade Pay Rs 7600
- Age: Maximum 50 years as on 4th March 2013 (relaxation for OBC 3 years and SC/ST 5 years)
- Educational Qualification: Doctorate in Textile Technology, Mechanical engineer (for details about qualification refer notification)
- Experience: 10 years experience (minimum) in Research, Development in Coir or any other fibre.
- Last Date for the receipt of application: 4th March 2013
- Application Fees: Rs 100 (in favor of Secretary, Coir Board, Ernakulam payable at Ernakulam)
- Notification: http://coirboard.gov.in/News/notification/DirectorRDTE_Notification.pdf
How to Apply:
Interested Eligible candidates have to send Application on a A4 size paper with their Bio Data along with Gazetted attested copies of certificates proving Age, Educational Qualification, Experience etc. to the address given below.
Last date for the receipt of application form, bio data and certificates is on or before 4th March 2013 and some for some states (refer notification for states) it is on or before 11th March 2013.
There is no Application Fees for SC/ST, Physical Handicapped, Ex - Serviceman and Female candidates. Write application for the post of Director in the Application form.
For more details about vacancies, how to apply, qualification, experience, age, pay scale etc please refer the notification page http://coirboard.gov.in/News/notification/DirectorRDTE_Notification.pdf