http://www.eis.ernet.in - Website of Education and Research Network (ERNET) India invites application for the posts such as Project Engineer and Junior Project Engineer.
- Company: ERNET India
- Owned by: Department of Electronics and Information Technology
- Name of the Posts: Junior Project Engineer, Project Engineer
- Total No. of Posts: 20
- Job Type: Contract Basis
- Duration: 2 Years (Performance will be evaluated after 1 year)
- Application Fees: Rs 500 (DD in favor of ERNET India, New Delhi payable at New Delhi) (No fees for SC/ST)
- Last Date of Application Submission: 6th March 2013
- Selection Procedure: Based on Test and Interview (Shortlisted candidate will be invited)
- Notification: http://www.eis.ernet.in/sites/default/files/PEJPE_Notice.pdf
Name of the Post: Project Engineer
- No. of Posts: 16 (UR-07, SC-03, ST-02, OBC-04)
- Place of Work: New Delhi (15) and Mumbai (1)
- Qualification: Engineering Degree or Degree in Technology or any other filed with 60% Marks (refer notification for details)
- Age: Maximum 30 years
- Consolidated Salary (Per Month): Rs 27,000
Name of the Post: Junior Project Engineer
- No. of Posts: 04 (UR-02, SC-01, OBC-01)
- Place of Work: New Delhi (04)
- Qualification: Diploma in any one of the field ( Electrical or Electronics and Communication or Telecommunication or Computer Engineering (refer notification for details)
- Age: Maximum 30 years
- Consolidated Salary (Per Month): Rs 17,000
How to Apply:
Interested Eligible candidate have to apply for the post in prescribed format and attach necessary certificate copies proving date of birth, qualification, experience, caste and one passport size photo and send them to the address below
Send the application post early so that it should be reached on or before 6th March 2013. Mention the post applied for in the envelop.
While sending the application form the candidate have to take a Demand Draft of Rs 500 (no fees for SC/ST) in favor of ERNET India, New Delhi payable at New Delhi and send the DD with the Application Form.
For more details about the vacancies, number of posts vacant, qualification and technical experience, age, how to apply, selection procedure, etc please read the notification at http://www.eis.ernet.in/sites/default/files/PEJPE_Notice.pdf or visit the website http://www.eis.ernet.in
Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!