http://aicte-cmat.in is the official website of All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) Common Management Admission Test (CMAT 2014-15) First Test Online Registration 2013, Trial Test, Institutions approving CMAT Score, Sample Certificates etc.
- Examination: Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)
- Eligibility: Any Degree
- No. of Attempts: 2 times in a Year
- Exam Dates: September 2013 and February 2014
- Test Fees:
- India: Rs 1200 + Bank Charges (Rs 600 + Bank Charges for SC/ST/PWD) - can be paid through online using Net Banking, Credit or Debit Card or through Chalan in any SBI Branch.
- Foreign Countries: USD 125 + Bank Charges - can be paid through Net Banking, Debit or Credit Card.
- Lat Date for Applying Online: 21st August 2013
- Helpline: 022 40679404 (2nd July 2013 to 20th November 2013)
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Advertisement: http://aicte-cmat.in/PdfDocuments/Paper-Adv1.pdf
- How to Apply: http://aicte-cmat.in/PdfDocuments/36.pdf
- Test Pattern: http://aicte-cmat.in/PdfDocuments/35.pdf
- Website: http://aicte-cmat.in
CMAT Additional Test is being conducted as per the request of some state government which helps the students to appear for the CMAT test who could not appear for the previous CMAT Test.
CMAT Trial Test will be available in the website.
- Start Date for Online Registration: 3rd July 2013
- Last Date for Online Registration: 21st August 2013
- Date for Downloading Admit Card: 12th September 2013
- Examination Date: 26th September 2013 to 30th September 2013 (Computer Based Test)
- Exam Date in Foreign Country: 29th September 2013 (Computer Based)
- Declaration of Result: 20th October 2013
- Score Card Printout: up to 20th November 2013
CMAT Examination Centres (Computer Based Test)
Scan and Keep your recent passport size photo (White Background, Size: 140*160, JPEG, 60 KB) and signature (White Background, Size: 60*90, JPEG, 30 KB) before registering online.
You should have a E-Mail address and a Mobile Number for applying online.
Debit or Credit card is needed for making payment online or else you can take a printout of the bank chalan for making payment in SBI Bank.
Visit the website http://aicte-cmat.in and click on Step 1 Self Registration and Read the Instructions and agree the terms and click on Submit.
Here enter all the details and Submit the Application Form. You will get a new password which can be used for login later.
Click on Step 2 Payment and enter login Id and password and click on login and make the payment either through Debit / Credit card or through chalan.
Take 3 copies of chalan and go to SBI on next day for making payment and wait for 48 hours for updating the payment in the website (you will get confirmation in your mobile, e-mail etc) or else make payment through Debit card.
Click on Step 3 Application Form Filling then simply login and fill the rest of the application form. check the filled application form and if you want to edit any details click on modify. once submitted you cannot modify any details. click on I agree and submit the application form.
You can take a printout of the submitted application form for future reference. No need to send any thing. You can download the Admit Card on the prescribed date.
For more details (eligibility, how to apply, test fees, exam centers syllabus etc) about CMAT 2014 - 15 please visit http://aicte-cmat.in