www.nata.in is the official website of National Aptitude Test in Architecture. Students in India who like to study Architecture have to appear for NATA and have to score 40% Marks in the Test for applying for B Arch.
- Test: National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)
- Course: 5 years Bachelors Degree in Architecture
- Eligibility for NATA: SSLC
- Eligibility for B Arch: 50% Marks in 10+2 with Maths as one of a Subject and NATA.
- Test Centre: http://www.nata.in/public/testcenters.aspx
- Score Card: http://www.nata.in/public/scorecard.aspx
- Tests: Drawing Test, Aesthetic Sensitivity Test
- ICICI Bank List: http://portal.nata.in/www13/Portals/0/NATA%20Docs/ICICIBankList.pdf
- Website: http://www.nata.in
- Brochure: http://portal.nata.in/www13/Portals/0/NATA%20Docs/NATA%202013%20-%20Information%20Brochure.pdf
Who to Apply for NATA
Candidates who had completed or undergoing PLUS TWO and would like to study Bachelor in Architecture (B Arch) in India have to undergo NATA Examination.
How to Apply for NATA
Purchase NATA Registration Form and Brochure from any one of the Selected Branches of ICICI Bank by Paying Rs 1000.
Fill the Registration Form and Visit the nearest NATA Test Centre along with the Filled Registration Form and Other Necessary Documents. Select an appropriate Test Date and Time and Request the test center to register the selected date and time.
Candidate will get a Receipt cum Appointment Voucher, verify it and keep it with the candidate and Appear for the NATA Test at the Test Centre on the given Date and Time.
Things Required for appearing the Test:
- Receipt cum Appointment Voucher
- Valid Photo ID Card
- Drawing Materials
Candidate will get the Score of the NATA on the 4th Working Day after the NATA.
If the Candidate didn't score the minimum mark in the NATA he can repeat NATA and the average mark will be considered. For Repeating NATA the candidate have to purchase a Fresh NATA Registration Form by Paying Rs 1000 and Register their name in any one of the Test Centre and Appear for the NATA Test. He should Inform the Test Centre about his first appearance and should submit his score card.
Registering in Test Centre is as per First Come First Serve Basis. Candidate have to visit the Test Centre as early as possible for getting a suitable Test Date and Time. If the Date is full candidate have to visit another Test Centre. Test Centres are limited so visit the Test Centre as soon as possible after filling the Registration Form.
For more details about National Aptitude Test in Architecture NATA 2013 (How to Apply, Important Dates, Eligibility, Scores, Form etc) you can call your nearest NATA Test Centre or please visit www.nata.in