http://www.ugc.ac.in is the official website of University Grants Commission Recruitment 2013 online application for the post of Education Officer.
- Organization: University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Name of the Post: Education Officer
- No. of Posts: 17 (UR-10, SC-1, ST-1, OBC-5)
- Place of work: New Delhi, Pune, Kolkata, Bangalore, Guwahati, Bhopal and Hyderabad
- Qualification: Post Graduate Degree with 55% Marks
- Experience: 5 Years experience in Teaching or Education Administration or Research
- Scale of Pay: Rs. 15,600 - Rs. 39,100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6600
- Age: Maximum 40 years as on 1st January 2013 (5 years relaxation for government employees and for SC/ST/OBC candidates)
- Apply Online: http://www.ugc.ac.in/hr.recruit/
- Notification: http://www.ugc.ac.in/pdfnews/6843953_EOAdvt.pdf
- Website: http://www.ugc.ac.in/
How to Apply Online:
Interested candidate can apply online by visiting the website http://www.ugc.ac.in/hr.recruit/ and click on online application and fill the application form.
Before applying online firstly scan your passport size photo (size less than 200 KB format JPEG)
Take a printout of the filled application form and send it to UGC with all necessary copies of documents.
- Last Date for Applying Online: 15th March 2013
- Last Date for Receipt of filled application form and other documents: 15th March 2013
For more details about the posts vacant in UGC no. of posts, age, qualification, experience, how to apply, selection procedure, scale of pay etc please visit http://www.ugc.ac.in/pdfnews/6843953_EOAdvt.pdf