http://www.hscap.kerala.gov.in is the official website of Kerala Plus One (+1) Trial Allotment, First, Second and Supplementary Allotment Online 2017. Kerala Plus One Admission / Allotment Application will be distributed once the SSLC Result is Published.
- Course: Kerala Plus One (+1)
- Admission: Based on Allotment
- Start Date of Online Submission (ekajalakam): announced later
- Last Date for Applying Online:
- Total Number of Plus one Schools in Kerala: 2071
- Government School: 817
- Aided School: 844
- Un-Aided School: 362
- Residential School: 48
- No. of Vocational Higher Secondary Schools in Kerala: 389
- No. of Vocational Courses: 42
- No. of Students in a Batch: 50
- No. of Plus One Seats in Kerala: 356730
- Science Seats: 183982
- Commerce Seats: 103910
- Humanities Seats: 68838
- CBSE 10th Result: http://cbseresults.nic.in
- Kerala 10th SSLC Result website: http://keralaresults.nic.in
- Trial Allotment:
- Publication of First Allotment:
- Commencement of Class:
- Check Allotment: http://www.hscap.kerala.gov.in
Kerala Plus One (+1) Admission Schedule
- Date of Trial Allotment:
- Date of First Allotment:
- Date of Second Allotment:
- Last Date for Main Allotment / Supplementary Allotment:
- Publication of Notification for School / Combination Transfer:
- Publication of Notification & Vacancy for First Supplementary Allotment:
- Commencement of Classes:
- Date of Closing of Admission:
Kerala Plus One HSE Admission Applying Online:
Students who had completed their SSLC in Kerala and like to Apply for Plus One in Kerala can visit the website http://www.hscap.kerala.gov.in and click on Apply Online SWS. Before Applying Online Read the Prospectus.
Once clicked on Apply Online Select the District you are applying for Plus One and click on Submit.
Complete the Form and click on Submit. Select Mode of Payment as by Cash paid to School if the student is available in the district. Outstation student select Demand Draft.
Next Select your Mark Details and Register your Option and Complete the application procedure and take a printout. Student and Parents have to Sign on the space provided. Submit the Application Form for Verification along with self attested copies of certificates in any school in the District along with Rs 25 as application fees. For Form filling details please visit http://www.hscap.kerala.gov.in/form-filling
Start date for Applying Online is on May 2017 Students can apply only through online.
Read the HSE Admission Prospectus before applying online. If the candidate cannot submit the application printout directly to the school in his district. (If candidate is out of station) then he can take a DD of Rs 25 and then apply online. Then send the Application and DD to the address given.
Students applying through Sports Quota have to Register their Marks in the website www.sportscouncil.kerala.gov.in and click on Register Online and submit the details before the last date. For more details about Plus One Sports Quota Admission Read Notification. For more details about admission please Read the Prospectus.
For Vocational Higher Secondary Centralized Allotment Process 2017 you can visit the website http://www.vhscap.kerala.gov.in and Read the Vocational Higher Secondary (VHSCAP) Prospectus and Click on Apply Online. VHSCAP website is the Single Window System for Vocational Higher Secondary Admission 2017.
For any queries students can call the help desk in any +2 school . Phone Numbers are available in the website or visit the website http://www.hscap.kerala.gov.in/
Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!