http://keralaresults.nic.in or http://results.kerala.nic.in are the official website of Kerala Plus One (+1) 11th Standard Results Online 2013.
- Examination: Plus One / +1 / 11th Standard
- Conducted: Directorate of Higher Secondary Education (DHSE)
- Date of Exam: 4th March 2013 to 23rd March 2013
- Date of Result: 18th June 2013 @ 3 PM
- Results Portal: http://keralaresults.nic.in or http://results.kerala.nic.in
- Website: http://www.dhsekerala.gov.in
- Kerala Plus one Second and Supplementary Allotment 2013
- KEAM Trial, First and Second Allotment Results 2013
Plus Two Result was announced on 8th May 2013 and SSLC Result was announced on 24th April 2013. Plus One Result will be announced soon and Results will be available in the above website.
You alternative site for getting results for avoiding conjunction and delays. Both sites are displayed above. Students can apply for First Year Improvement or SAY when the application is invited for the same. Apply as early as possible.
http://www.upresults.nic.in is the official website of Uttar Pradesh (UP) Board 10th Standard exam results 2013 online.
- Examination: UP Class 10th
- Course: UP Board 10th Standard
- Conducted: Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMS)
- Board Established on: 1921
- Head Quarters: Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
- Regional Officer: Allahabad, Bareilly, Meerut, Varanasi
- Date of Exam: 12th March 2013 to 3rd April 2013
- No. of Students written the Exam: 65 lakhs
- Date of Result: 8th June 2013
- Results Portal: http://upresults.nic.in
- Website: http://upmsp.nic.in
http://mahresult.nic.in is the official website of Maharashtra SSC Class 10th Exam Results Online 2013. Examination Result will be announced on 7th June 2013.
- Examination: Maharashtra SSC Class 10th Exam 2013
- Course: Secondary School Certificate (SSC) Class 10th
- Conducted: Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education
- Board Established on: 1st January 1966
- Date of Exam: 2nd March 2013 to 25th March 2013
- No. of Students written the Exam: 14 lakhs
- Date of Result: 7th June 2013 @ 1 PM
- Website: http://mahresult.nic.in
- Examination: Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical (KEAM 2013) Entrance Exam
- Conducted by: Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE)
- Date of Declaration Result: 23rd May 2013 @ 1.30 PM
- Courses: Engineering, Medical (except MBBS / BDS), Agriculture, B Pharm etc.
- Date of KEAM Entrance Exam: 22nd April 2013 to 25th April 2013
- KEAM 2013 Answer Key: http://cee.kerala.gov.in/keamanswerkey2013/answerkey.php
- List of Professional Colleges in Kerala (Helps to give choices for allotment): http://cee.kerala.gov.in/collegelist/main/frame.html
- KEAM 2013 Result website: http://cee.kerala.gov.in
- Results: http://keralaresults.nic.in/
- CBSE 10th Result: cbseresults.nic.in
KEAM 2013 Entrance Exam is conducted for admissions in Engineering, Medical (except MBBS / BDS), Agriculture courses in Kerala. Based on the Entrance Rank and the choices submitted by the students they are allotted courses and colleges in Kerala.
Students can submit their choice within given timeframe and they are called for centralized allotment and of they are alloted for a college of their choice they can take up admission in that college.
Kerala +2 / Plus Two / 12th Standard Result
- Examination: Kerala Plus Two +2 12th Standard
- Date of Exam: 4th march 2013 to 21st March 2013
- Joint Director (Exams): S S Anil Kumar
- No. of Higher Secondary Schools in Kerala: 1907
- Exam Conducted By: DHSE
- Education Minister Kerala: P K Abdu Rabb
- Previous Year Question Papers: http://dhsekerala.gov.in/quespapers.aspx
- No. of Students Attended the Exam: 3.98 Lakhs
- Date of Declaration of Result: Wednesday, 8th May 2013 @ 12.30 PM
- Results Websites:
Once the Result is published in the website, students can apply for revaluation or for retest for the failed subjects. Application Forms will be provided in the schools.
Students who like to study in other states needs Migration Certificate in order to join institutions in other states. Migration Certificate will be provided with Marks Card and there is no separate application for Migration Certificate this time.