http://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in is the official website of Tamil Nadu (TN) Employment Exchange Job Seeker Online Registration and Renewal 2013
- Service: Tamil Nadu (TN) Employment Exchange
- Controlled by: Department of Employment and Training
- Services Provided: Online Registration for Job Seekers, Renewal and Updation, Online Database of Job Seeker for Employers etc.
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Helpline Contact: 044 225 00 124
- No. of Job Seekers Registered: 65 Lakhs
- Website: http://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in
How to Register Online in Tamil Nadu Employment Exchange
Visit the website http://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in and click on New User ID Registration and Read the Terms and Conditions and click on I Agree.
You will be directed to Candidate Registration Form where you have to fill your personal details and click on Save. You will re directed to another page. Here you have to Enter your personal details and click Next.
Then Enter your Contact Details, Qualification Details, Technical or Diploma or Certificate Course, Skill Details etc and click on Save. Once you had completed your Registration and it is accepted you will be generated an ID Card.
For Renewal you can click on Renewal in the website and enter your username and password and login and click on Renew. You can also update your profile by login with your details.
Fore login Registration Number and Date of Birth is required. If the candidate is lost their ID Card he can visit the website and take a printout of the same and no need to visit the employment exchange in person.
Candidate can enter their additional qualification at any time by login in the employment exchange website. Renewal also can be made through online and candidate can take a printout of the proof of renewal.
For more details about (how to register, login and renewal etc) Tamil Nadu Employment Exchange please visit http://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in