Apply for Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students for the year 2013 through http://cbse.nic.in. This Scholarship is for those who had passed their 12th Standard / Class XII in 2013 from CBSE.
- Scholarship: Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students (CSSS)
- Provided by: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- Indian National
- Passed in 12th Standard / Class 12 of CBSE with a Minimum Marks of (in all the 5 Subjects) 418 (Science), 401 (Commerce), 338 (Other Stream)
- Got admission in Under Graduate Course (Regular)
- Should not avail any other Scholarship
- Total Annual Income from Parents should be below Rs. 6 lakhs per Annum
- Should not belong to creamy layer
- Last Date for Applying Online: 30th September 2013
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Apply Online: http://cbserod.net.in/csss2013/login.aspx
- CBSE Website: http://cbse.nic.in
Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship details:
- Course: Graduation
- Amount: Rs. 1000 per Month for 3 Years
- Disbursal: Rs. 10,000 at the end of Academic Year (Lump sum)
- Course: Post Graduation
- Amount: Rs. 2000 per Month for 2 Years
- Disbursal: Rs. 20,000 at the end of Academic Year (Lump sum)
- Professional Courses: Rs. 2000 per Month for 4th and 5th Year
Method of Distribution:
Candidate who are applying for the Scholarship have to Open a Bank Account in his Name in a Scheduled Nationalized Bank which provides ECS Facility. Give the Payee Name, Account Number, Bank Name, Branch, RTGS / NEFT Code of the Bank etc while applying. Amount will be transferred directly to the candidates Bank Account through ECS Mode.
Renewal of Scholarship:
After One year Candidate have to Renew their Scholarship using a separate Renewal Form. Candidate should score a minimum of 60% Marks and 75% Attendance in order to be eligible for the renewal.
Last Date for Applying:
Last date for the receipt of online application is on or before 30th September 2013. Late applications will be rejected.
How to Apply for Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship?
- Visit the website http://cbse.nic.in and click on Scholarship in the Public Portal.
- Click on Guidelines and Application Form and Click on the appropriate Scholarship and read the Guidelines
- Click on Online Application Form and Enter Roll Number and Certificate Number and Click on Login
- Fill the Online Application FOrm and take a Printout of it and submit it to the CBSE Board
- Joining Report should be signed and sealed by the HOD of Institution where the candidate is undergoing his Graduation
- Prepare an Income Affidavit in a Non Judicial Stamp Paper of Rs. 10 sworn by Notary / Magistrate.
- While sending the printout of the Online Application Form attach relevant copies of documents like Joining Report, Copy of Mark Card of 12th Standard CBSE, Caste Certificate, Income Affidavit, Income Tax Returns issued by the Employer, One Cancelled Cheque of Personal Account (Write Online Registration Number on the top of all the copies)
- Mention the Online Registration Number on the envelop also.
- Send the Online Application Form along with relevant documents to the address below
Send through Speed Post Only and it should be reached before 30th September 2013. Format for the Income Affidavit and Joining Report are available in the Notification Page of the Scholarship.
Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!