http://www.admissions.nid.edu - National Institute of Design (NID) invited applications for admissions in Industrial, Communication, Textile and IT Integrated (Experiential) Design at Ahmedabad, Gandhi Nagar, Bengaluru Campuses.
- Institution: National Institute of Design (NID)
- Recognized by: Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR)
- Campuses: Ahmedabad, Gandhi Nagar, Bengaluru
- Courses offering: Industrial, Communication, Textile and IT Integrated (Experiential) Design
- Forms: http://www.admissions.nid.edu/forms.html
- Brochure: http://www.admissions.nid.edu/images/Admission_2014-15_Brochure_Final.pdf
- Last Date for the receipt of completed application: 2nd November 2013
- Download Hall Ticket: 10th December 2013
- Design Aptitude Test (PGDPD): Saturday, 11th January 2014
- Design Aptitude Test (GDPD): Sunday, 12th January 2014
- Application Fees: Rs. 1500 (Demand Draft in favor of National Institute of Design payable at Ahmedabad) - (Rs. 750 for reserved categories)
- Phone Number (Help line): 079 26 62 34 62
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Selection Procedure: Design Aptitude Test, Studio Test, Personal Interview
- Exam Centres: Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur
- Website: http://nid.edu/
Course: Graduate Diploma Programme in Design (GDPD)
- Programme: Under Graduate
- Duration: 4 Years
- No. of Seats: 100
- Qualification: 10+2 or equivalent
- Age: Maximum 20 years as on 1st January 2014 (relaxed 3 years for reserved)
Course: Post Graduate Diploma Programme in Design (PGDPD)
- Programme: Post Graduate
- Duration: 2.5 Years
- No. of Seats: 245
- Qualification: Graduates
- Age: Maximum 30 years as on 1st January 2014 (relaxed 3 years for reserved)
How to Apply:
- Visit the website http://www.admissions.nid.edu/forms.html and download the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form and Submit it along with necessary copies of documents and Original Demand Draft, GDPD Hall Ticket both copies filled and affix photo, attested copies of SSLC and HSC mark cards, Attested copies of Birth Certificate, Attested copy of caste certificate (if applicable)
- Those who are applying for 2 PGDPD have to apply with 2 sets of application form, 2 Demand Draft, 2 Set of Documents.
- Send the application form to the address mentioned.
National Institute of Design
PIN: 380 007
For more details (Forms, How to Apply, Fees, Selection Procedure, Campuses, Accomodation, Course Duration, Placement, Qualification etc) about Graduate Diploma Programme in Design (GDPD) and Post Graduate Diploma Programme in Design (PGDPD) Course in National Institute of Design (NID) please visit http://www.admissions.nid.edu
Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!