http://www.desw.gov.in is the official website of Department of Ex-Serviceman Welfare Prime Ministers Scholarship Scheme 2013-14 online application
- Scholarship: Prime Ministers Scholarship Scheme 2013-14 (PMSS 2013-14)
- Provided by: Department of Ex-Serviceman Welfare, Ministry of Defence
- Purpose: To encourage Higher Technical and Professional Education for the dependent of Ex Serviceman and Ex Indian Coast Guard
- Who can Apply: Dependent Wards or Widows of Ex Serviceman and Ex Indian Coast Guard Persons studying Professional Degree
- Courses: Bachelor of Engineering (BE), Bachelor of Technology (B Tech), Bachelor of Dental Science(BDS), MBBS, B Ed, Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Bachelor of Pharmacy (B Pharma) etc (for complete list of course read information brochure)
- Total No. of Scholarships: 4000
- No. of Person: Maximum 2 Children in a Family
- Duration: 2 to 5 years
- Eligibility: Secured minimum 60% and above marks in 10+2 / Diploma / Degree and taken admission in 2013
- Last date for the receipt of Application Form: 30th November 2013
- Scholarship Amount:
- Rs. 2000 per annum for Boys
- Rs 2250 per annum for Girls
- Selection Procedure: Based on Ex Serviceman or Coast Guard Category and Marks obtained
- Payment of Scholarship: Through Candidates Bank Account (SBI or Punjab National Bank)
- Help line Number: 011 26715250
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Forms: http://www.desw.gov.in/scholarship
- Information Brochure: http://www.desw.gov.in/Information-Brochure.pdf
- Application Form: http://www.desw.gov.in/Application_Form
- Website: http://www.desw.gov.in
How to apply for PMSS 2013-14 Scholarship?
- Candidate have to visit the website http://www.desw.gov.in and download and take a printout of the Application Form in A4 size paper.
- Fill the application form and send the application form to the address below with gazetted officer attested relevant copies of documents like Ex-Servicemen / Ex-Coast Guard Certificate, 10th Certificate, Minimum educational qualification certificate, Bonafide certificate form college, copy of first page of bank passbook, Rs 5 stamped window envelop (Size 27 cm * 12 cm) etc.
- Send the Application Form and other documents to Rajya Sainik Board or Coast Guard Head Quarter
- Mention Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 22013-14 in the envelop
Candidate who are selected for Scholarship the amount will be transferred to the Bank Account in Candidate Name. Candidate have to open an Account in his Name in SBI or PNB before applying for the Scholarship.
First Year Amount will be transferred automatically and Second Year on wards candidate have to submit Payment cum Renewal Form and Bonafilde Certificate signed by the Principal or Dean for getting the scholarship amount.
Kendriya Sainik Board
West Block IV, Wing-VII,
2nd Floor, R K Puram,
New Delhi, India
For more details (How to Apply, Eligibility, Qualification, Amount, Last Date) about Prime Ministers Scholarship Scheme 2013-14 please visit http://www.desw.gov.in
Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!