http://aipmt.nic.in is the official website of All India Pre Medical / Pre Dental Entrance Test (AIPMT) 2015 Download Admit Card. Date of Examination is 3rd May 2015
- Examination: All Indian Pre Medical or Pre Dental Entrance Test (AIPMT 2015)
- Conducted by: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- Conducted for: For Admissions to MBBS and BDS Courses under 15% All India quota seats and other participating Colleges and Universities in India
- Date of Examination: Sunday, 3rd May 2015
- No. of Paper: 1
- No. of Questions: 180
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Maths
- Duration of Examination: 3 Hours (10 AM to 1 PM)
- Age: Completed 17 years
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number: 01 250 92 56, 250 92 59, 201 96 83, 252 10 81
- Eligibility: Passed in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology with 50% Marks
- Start date for Applying Online: 1st December 2014
- Last date for Applying Online: 31st December 2014
- with late fees: 31st January 2015
- Last date for payment of Fees:
- Online Payment (Credit or Debit Card): 1st January 2015
- With Late Fees: 1st February 2015
- E-Chalan: 2nd January 2015
- With Late Fees: 2nd February 2015
- Uploading of Admit Card: 1st April 2015
- Declaration of Result: 5th June 2015
- Application Fees:
- Without Late Fees: Rs. 1200 (Rs. 650 for SC/ST/PWD Candidates)
- With Late Fees: Rs. 2400 (Rs. 1850 for SC/ST/PWD Candidates)
- Download Admit Card: http://aipmt.nic.in/aipmt/admit-card
- Website: http://aipmt.nic.in
How to Apply for All India Pre Medical or Pre Dental Entrance Test AIPMT 2015?
Interested Candidate have to visit the website http://aipmt.nic.in and click on Apply Online. Read the instructions carefully. Scan and Keep your Passport Size Photo (JPEG, Size between 10 KB and 100 KB), Signature (JPEG, Size between 3 KB and 20 KB), Left Thumb Impression (JPEG, Size between 3 KB and 20 KB) etc. Scanned Self Declaration (if the candidate is from Jammu and Kashmir, Telungana or Andhra Pradesh).
Make the Payment of Application either through Debit or Credit Card or through E-Chalan by depositing Fees in any of the branch of SBI or HDFC or ICICI or Syndicate Bank.
Complete the online application form and submit the form and note down the registration number.
Upload your scanned Photo, Signature, Left Thumb Impression and Self Declaration.
Make Payment Online through Debit or Credit Card or through E-Chalan by depositing in Bank.
Print the confirmation Page. No need to send any application form or any documents / certificates.
For more details (Syllabus, Qualification or Eligibility, Fees, Test Cities etc) about AIPMT 2015 please visit http://aipmt.nic.in/
Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!