http://mes.gov.in is the official website of Military Engineer Services (MES) Draughtsman, Supervisor, Store Keeper, Civil Motor Driver, Peon, Safaiwala, Meter Reader, Mate Recruitment Online 2015
- Employer: Military Engineer Services (MES)
- Name of the Post: Draughtsman (7), Supervisor (64), Store Keeper (11), Civil Motor Driver (100), Peon (86), Safaiwala (26), Meter Reader (18), Mate (2265)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 2658
- Draughtsman: 3 years Diploma in Architectural Assistantship
- Supervisor: Degree in Arts or Science with Diploma in Material Management or 3 years Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Civil Engineering (preferable)
- Store Keeper: Matriculation or equivalent and Driving License
- Peon: Matriculation or Equivalent
- Meter Reader: +2 or Equivalent
- Age: Between 18 years and 27 years as on 3rd January 2015
- Last date for applying online: 3rd January 2015
- Selection Procedure: Written Test and Interview
- Date of Written Exam: 14th February 2015 (Actual Date will published later)
- E-Mail; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Notification: http://www.mes.gov.in/notification
- Website: http://mes.gov.in
How to Apply for a Job in Military Engineer Services (MES)?
Interested Candidates have to visit the official website of MES http://mes.gov.in and Read the Vacancy Notification and if the candidate is eligible and interested to apply they can apply for the post before the last date.
Filled Application and other copies of necessary documents should be send to the address provided in the notification so that it should be reached on or before the last date.
Scale of Pay:
- Draughtsman and Supervisor: Rs 9,300 to Rs 34,800 with Grade Pay Rs 4200
- Store Keeper / Civil Motor Driver / Meter Reader: Rs 5,200 to Rs 20,200 with Grade Pay Rs 1900
- Peon / Safaiwala / Mate: Rs 5,200 to Rs 20,200 with Grade Pay Rs 1800
Read the Notification carefully before applying for the Post. If you are not eligible for applying your application will be rejected.
There is no Application Fees for applying in Military Engineer Services for these Post.
Written Test and Interview will be the selection Method but for some post Physical Test also will be conducted for selection.
Last Date for the receipt of filled application form and other document copies is on 3rd January 2015
For more details (Name of the Post, No. of vacancies, How to Apply, Qualification, Date of Examination, Date of Result, Selection Procedure, Examination Centres, Application Format, Syllabus, Admit Card etc) about Military Engineer Services (MES) Recruitment Online 2015 please visit http://mes.gov.in
Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!