http://mhrd.gov.in is the official website of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) Government of India. Applications were invited for Pragati Scholarships for Girls.
- Scholarship: Pragati Scholarship for Girls
- Purpose: To Provide Encouragement and Support to Girl Children to Pursue Technical Education
- Total No. of Scholarships: 4000
- One Girl from Family
- Family income should be below Rs 6 Lakhs per annum
- Selection based on Merit on Qualifying Exam
- Amount of Scholarship: Rs. 30000 as Tuition Fees (o Actual Fees, whichever is less) and Rs. 200 pr month up to 10 Month.
- Application Type: Offline
- Website: http://mhrd.gov.in
How to Apply for Pragati Scholarship for Girls?Interested Eligible Girls can Download Pragati Scholarship Application Form and Take a printout of it. Fill the Application Form (Name, Address, Parents Address, Date of Birth, Parents Details, Other Details, Course Details, Qualification details, Tuition Fees, Bank Account details etc and Sing on the Application Form) and Affix recent passport size photo and Send the application form along with copies of necessary documents.
Certificate by Head of the Institution / Principal, Declaration by Parents, Family Income Certificate signed by Tahsildar / District Magistrate / Deputy Commissioner, Copies of Mark sheet of Class 10 or 12, Copy of Admission Letter to Degree or Diploma Course, Tuition Fees Receipt Copy, Copy of Bank Passbook Front Page (which shows Name of the Students, Account Number, IFSC). Student have to attach these certificate copies along with the application form while sending.
For more details about (How to Apply, Age, Eligibility, Amount of Scholarship, Selection Procedure etc) Pragati Scholarship for Girls please visit http://mhrd.gov.in
Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!