Citizens of India have to Link their Sim card, Bank Account, Pan card, Life Insurance Policy with Aadhaar Card.
Sim Card can be linked with Aadhaar by visiting respective Service Provider and provide the Mobile Phone Number and Aadhaar Card Number and Scan their Fingerprint.
- Insurance: Lice Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)
- Last date for linking: 31st March 2018
- How to Link: Link Policy with Aadhaar
- Official Website: https://www.licindia.in/
Bank Accounts can be linked with Aadhaar Card either by visiting the Bank or though Online using Bank Website.
You need to Link your Life Insurance Policy with Aadhaar and this can be done either through sending SMS or through Online.
How to Link LIC Insurance Policy with Aadhaar through Online
- Life Insurance Policy Holders with LIC have to keep their Policy Number(s), Aadhaar Card, Pan Card etc handy
- Visit the LIC website https://www.licindia.in and click Link Aadhaar and Pan to Policy or click Link LIC Policy with Aadhaar
- Mobile Number to be entered which is provided at the time of Aadhaar Registration. OTP will be send to that Mobile Number.
- Click on Proceed
- Enter your full name as per Aadhaar Card, Date if Birth, Name of the Father or Spouse, Aadhaar Number, Gender, E-Mail, PAN number, Mobile Number as per the Aadhaar, Policy Number (Enter the policy number and click on Add Policy)
- Agree the Terms and Conditions.
- Enter the Captcha and click on Get OTP
- Enter the OTP recieved in the Mobile Phone and Submit.
- You will get an E-Mail and SMS once the linking / seeding is done.
Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!