cbsenet.nic.in - CBSE will conduct UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) for Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor on Sunday, 8th July 2018.
- Examination: CBSE UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) July 2018
- Purpose: For Junior Research Fellowship or For the post of Assistant Professor
- Last Date for Applying Online: Friday, 6th April 2018
- Examination Fees: Rs 1000 - Rs 500 (For OBC) and Rs 250 (For SC / ST / PWD)
- Junior Research Fellowship: Not more than 30 years as on 1st July 2018 (Relaxation of 5 years for reserved candidates)
- Assistant Professor: No Upper Age Limit
- Apply Online: https://cbsenet.nic.in
Candidates should have score at least 55 percent marks in Post Graduate degree or equivalent from a recognized university / institution. 5 percent relaxation for reserved candidates. Those who are doing their Final Year Post Graduate can also apply.
Scheme & Date of Test:
CBSE UGC NET July 2018 Registration Online
- Interested candidate have to visit the website https://cbsenet.nic.in
- Click on Apply For NET July 2018
- Click on Apply for July 2018 If not Registered before. Already Registered candidate can simply Login online.
- Download and Read Information Bulletin before applying online
- Click on Proceed to Apply Online
- Fill the Online Application Form and click Submit
- Upload Scanned Photo and Signature
- Pay the Examination Fees through Debit / Credit Card or through eChalan.
- Print the Confirmation Page. (No need to send the Confirmation Page)
Important Dates to Remember:
- Start date for applying Online: 6th March 2018
- Last date for applying Online: 5th April 2018
- Last date for submission of Fees: 6th April 2018
- Date of Examination: 8th July 2018
For more details about CBSE UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) July 2018 Registration Online, Admit Card Download, Examination Date, Results etc please visit cbsenet.nic.in
Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!