You can apply now for a Certificate by yourself from Village Office / Taluk in Kerala through Online using the website https://edistrict.kerala.gov.in
- Portal: eDistrict, Government of Kerala
- Services provided: Revenue Department Certificate Services, Right to Information (RTI) Services, Public Grievance Services, Payment Services, Calicut University Services, Welfare Board Fee Payments, Police Department Payments, Revenue Court Cases, Forest Department Services (Compensation)
- Check Application Status: https://edistrict.kerala.gov.in/status
- Apply Online: https://edistrict.kerala.gov.in
Services provided in e-District Portal Kerala?
Revenue Department Certificate Services
Possession, Income, Caste, Nativity, One & the Same, Location, Community, Residence, Relationship, Family Membership, Non Remarriage, Possession & Non Attachment, Domicile, Life, Identification, Valuation, Legal Heir, Widow Widower, Dependency, Destitute, Solvency, Inter Caste Marriage, Conversion, Minority
Right to Information (RTI) Services
Normal Applications, Appeal Applications
Public Grievance Services
Utility Payment Services (Bills)
Water, Electricity, Land phone, Mobile phone, Wireless connection
Calicut University Services
Exam Remittances, General Remittances
Welfare Board Fee Payments
Labor welfare board fees, Cultural welfare board fees
Police Department Payments
Revenue Court Cases
Criminal Miscellaneous Petitions (CrPC 133), Petitions under Maintenance and Welfare of Senior Citizens Act, Petitions under Wetland Conservation Act, Appeal under Land Conservancy Act
Forest Department Services (Compensation)
Compensation for death due to wild life attack, For injury due to wild life attack, For crop damage due to wild life attack, For cattle loss due to wild life attack, For property damage due to wild life attack,For house damage due to wild life attack
How to apply for a certificate in Village / Taluk Office Online in e-District Portal?
Applicant have to visit the website https://edistrict.kerala.gov.in/ and Register themselves only by clicking on New Portal User Creation if not Registered already. If already Registered Applicant can Login using Login Name and Password. Select the Radio Button Portal User while Login.
Fill the Online Application Form and Enter the Aadhaar Number and click on Validate to Validate the Aadhaar Number and you Enter the captcha and click on Register once Aadhaar is Validated.
Once successfully registered you can Login using your Loginname and Password and click on Login.
Click on Applicant Registration under One Time Registration and Fill the Application Form and click on Submit before applying for a certificate.
Click on Apply for a Certificate
From your user account you can apply for a certificate for you, your family members and others also. Maximum 10 applications can be submitted in a month.
- Fill in application details
- Upload supporting documents
- Make payment and generate Acknowledgement (Receipt)
How to check Application Status once applied?
- Visit the website https://edistrict.kerala.gov.in
- Click on Application Status
- Select the Service from the drop down
- Enter the Application Number
- Click on submit
For Water, Electricity, Land phone, Mobile phone, Wireless connection bill payment please select the link under payment services.
For more details about applying for a Certificate from Village Office / Taluk in Kerala through Online please visit https://edistrict.kerala.gov.in
Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!