National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) invited applications for admission to M Sc. in Hospitality Administration at Institutes of Hotel Management at NCHM-IH, Noida, IHM, Pusa, New Delhi, IHM-Bengaluru, IHM-Chennai, IHM-Lucknow and IHM-Kolkata.
- Course: M.Sc. in Hospitality Administration
- Advertisement Number: 18R7NP
- Apply Online: http://www.thims.gov.in/IMSApplyOnline.htm
- Website: http://www.thims.gov.in
Applicants should have B Sc. Degree in Hospitality & Hotel Administration from NCHMCT IGNOU OR Bachelors Degree in Hotel Management from a recognized University approved by AICTE.
Candidates appearing in the final semester / final year exam (passed in all papers in earlier semesters / years) can also apply.
Admission to the course will be based on merit in the JEE and choice of IHMs exercised by the candidates.
Demand Draft of Rs 900 (General / OBC candidates) Rs 450 (SC / ST / PD candidates) drawn in favor of NCHMCT payable at NOIDA or DELHI to be attached while sending the confirmation sheet.
How to Apply for M.Sc. in Hospitality Administration?
Applicant have to visit the website http://www.thims.gov.in and click on Get Brochure under NCHMCT Admission to M.Sc. in Hospitality Administration and read the instructions and click on Apply for Applying Online.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Start date for Applying Online: 25th February 2018
- Last date for Applying Online: 25th April 2018
- Last date of receipt of confirmation sheet along with fee and other documents: 30th April 2018
- Download Admit Card: 11th May to 18th May 2018
- Date of Written Test: 19th May 2018
- First allotment list: 15th June 2018
- Second allotment list: 29th June 2018
- Third allotment list to fill vacancies, if any: 13th June 2018
- Commencement of Classes: 1st August 2018
For more details about Admissions in M.Sc. in Hospitality Administration in NCHMCT College please visit http://www.thims.gov.in or
Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!