http://icaiexam.icai.org is the official website of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) Common Proficiency Test (CPT) Online Registration. Date of Examination is Sunday, 17th June 2018.
- Examination: Common Proficiency Test (CPT)
- Conducted by: Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)
- Date of Examination: Sunday, 17th June 2018
- Website: http://icaiexam.icai.org
Important dates to Remember:
- Start date for of Online filling of CPT Examination Form: 4th April 2018 (10 AM)
- Last date for Login Creation / New User Registration: 3rd May 2018 upto 5:30 PM
- Last date for filling the form and making payment without Late Fee: 26th April 2018 upto 23:59 PM
- Last date for filling the form and making payment with Late Fee: 3rd May 2018 upto 23:59 PM
- Last date for receipt of print out of online examination form duly filled up: 7th May 2018
- Date of CPT Examination: Sunday, 17th June 2018
- Declaration of result (Tentative): Around mid July 2018
How to Apply for ICAI Common Proficiency Test (CPT)?
Interested candidate have to apply online at http://icaiexam.icai.org from 4th April 2018 to 26th April 2018 (without late fees) and up to 3rd May 2018 (with Late Fees of Rs 600 for Indian & Kathmandu centers and $10 for Foreign Centres). Examination Fees of Rs 1000 for centers in India, Rs 1700 for centres in Kathmandu (Nepal) and USD 300 for centres in Abu Dhabi, Doha, Dubai & Muscat can be paid through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking etc.
Question Test: Objective type Multiple choice questions.
Medium of Question: English and Hindi medium Question Paper
For more details about The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) Common Proficiency Test (CPT) Online Registration, Important dates, Results etc please visit http://icaiexam.icai.org
Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!