http://www.ceoandhra.nic.in is the official website of Chief Electoral Officer Andhra Pradesh. You can include your name in Electoral Roll, Change any Particulars in Electoral Roll, delete your name etc online through this website.
- Office: Chief Electoral Officer Andhra Pradesh
- Founded: 1950
- Services Provided Online:
- Inclusion of Name in Electoral Roll: Form 6 (under E-Registration)
- Inclusion of Name in Electoral Roll by Overseas Electors: Form 6A
- If Objecting Inclusion or Deleting Name: Form 7 (under E-Registration)
- Correcting Particulars in Electoral Roll: Form 8 (under E-Registration)
- Transposition of Entry in Electoral Roll: Form 8A (under E-Registration)
- Know Application Status
- Search Name by Electors Photo ID Card Number or by Name
- Download Form 6A: http://www.ceoandhra.nic.in/Overseas_Electors_21.02.2011/Form-6A.pdf
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/APCEO
- Toll Free Helpline: 1950 (10 AM to 6 PM)
- Website: http://www.ceoandhra.nic.in
If there is any errors in your Voters ID you can visit the website and click on Form 8 under E Registration and fill the particulars. If you like to Apply for Voters ID if you don't have one simple Fill the Form 6 Online.
You can contact the Chief Electoral Officer through the address below.
For more details (inclusion name, deleting name, transposition entry, objecting the inclusion in electoral roll, searching the name in Electoral Roll) please visit the official website of CEO Andhra Pradesh (AP) http://www.ceoandhra.nic.in