http://www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in is the official website of DCE Online Scholarships Government of Kerala. Applications were invited for Fresh and Renewal of Various Scholarships.
- Service: DCE Online Scholarships Kerala
- Provider: Department of Collegiate Education Govt of Kerala
- Department of Collegiate Education Phone Number : 0471 2306580
- Help Desk Phone Number: 0471 2306580, 9446096580
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Registered Student Status:
- Official Website: http://www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in
How to Apply for Kerala DCE Scholarships Online?
- Visit the website and click on the Scholarship Applying for and Read the Instructions before applying. Active Scholarships wills be indicated in Red Color. Read the Eligible details and Click on Apply Online (If Fresh Registration) or Renewal (If Renewing Online)
- Eligible candidate should have an Aadhaar Card and an Aadhaar linked Bank Account in his Name (SBI or State Bank of Travancore or South Indian Bank or Federal Bank) and Visit the DEC Scholarship website http://www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in and Click on Selection List and check whether your Name is included in the Selection List.
- If your Name is included Click on Instruction and Read the instructions and click on Apply Online.
- If you had not Registered Before click on New Registration and Fill the Details carefully.
- If you had already Registered simply Login with the Details.
- Once you had completed click on Submit and take Registration Printout and affix a recent passport size photo and get it attested by the principal and sign on it and submit it along with the documents specified.
The Special Officer Scholarships,
Directorate of Collegiate Education,
PIN: 695 033
For more details regarding Kerala Department of Collegiate Education (DCE) Scholarships (Name of the Scholarship, Eligibility, How to Apply, Amount, Documents Required etc) please visit www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in