https://rasf.uidai.gov.in is the official website where you can Seed your Aadhaar Card with your Personal Identification Documents like LPG Connection, Scholarships, Pension ID etc.
- Portal: https://rasf.uidai.gov.in
- Service: Link Aadhaar Card with Gas Connection and other Personal Identification Documents through Online or through SMS
- Methods of Seeding Aadhaar: Online, SMS, Visiting the Gas Agency
- E-Aadhaar: Download E-Aadhaar Card Online
- Toll Free Number: 1800 2 333 555
- Hindusthan Petroleum: www.hpgas.com
- Bharat Petroleum: www.ebharatgas.com
- Indian Oil: www.indane.co.in
How to Link Aadhaar Card with LPG Gas Connection?
- Visit the website https://rasf.uidai.gov.in
- Click on Start Now
- Step 1 Enter your Address Location (State, District)
- Step 2 Choose your Benefit Type (Benefit Type, Scheme Name, Distributor Name, Consumer Number)
- Step 3 Enter your details (E-Mail, Mobile Number, Aadhaar Number)
- Click on Submit (You have to Enter the OTP which is send to your Mobile Number)
How to Link / Seed Aadhaar Card through SMS?
- You can Link / Seed all service other than LPG through SMS by simply sending SMS as per the Format
- UID SEED <space> State Short Code <space> Scheme / Program Short Code <space> Program Unique Registration ID <space> 12 Digit Aadhaar Number
- Send the SMS to 51969
- For Eg: UID SEED KL POSC 12452544 265895412548
- Visit https://rasf.uidai.gov.in/sms for State Short Code, Program Short Code etc.
You can also Link your Aadhaar Card with the Gas Connection by Visiting your Gas Agency and giving a Photocopy of Your Aadhaar Card and the Gas Connection Book First Page. If you had Enrolled for Aadhaar Card and do not receive your Aadhaar Card you can Check the Aadhaar Card Status and Download E-Aadhaar Card Online
For getting your Subsidies Deposited to your Bank Account Please Link your Aadhaar Card with your Bank Account If you had a Bank Account or else Open a Aadhaar Linked Bank Account in your Name.
Presently Aadhaar Card is Linked only with LPG for getting Subsidy and in future more services will be Linked with Aadhaar Card and the benefits directly transfer to your Bank Account.