http://www.cap.kannuruniversity.ac.in is the official website of Kannur University Single Window Online Admission 2015 for Under Graduate (UG) Courses. Admission is conducted through Centralized Allotment Process (CAP).
- University: Kannur University
- Courses: Under Graduate (UG) Courses like BA in Arabic / Economics / English / Hindi / History / Urdu and Islamic History / Malayalam / Philosophy / Political Science / Sanskrit / Kannada / Development Economics / Functional Hindi / Arabic and Islamic History / Economics(History & Political Science) / Economics or B Sc in Psychology / Bio Chemistry / Biotechnology / Botany / Chemistry / Computer Science / Electronics / Geography / Geology etc (Visit website for complete list) or B Com or BCA or BBA or BTTM or BSW
- Last Date for Applying Online:
- Trial Allotment Date:
- First Allotment Date:
- Date of Admission:
- Date of Closing of Admission:
- Payment of Application Fees: Through Chalan
- Application Fees: Rs. 200 (For General / OBC Candidates) and Rs 100 (For SC/ST Candidates)
- Help Desk Phone Number: Call 0497 27 80 260, 0497 27 80 267, 9048566478
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Generate Chalan: www.cap.kannuruniversity.ac.in/chalan
- Apply Online Website: http://www.cap.kannuruniversity.ac.in
How to Register Online for Centralized Allotment Process for Kannur University Online Admission.
Visit the website http://www.cap.kannuruniversity.ac.in/ and click and read instructions in Malayalam to know How to Apply Online.
Click on Register Here and Enter the details asked and click on Submit. A Registration Number and Password will be generated.
Visit Generate Chalan and Enter the details, Fee Category, Fee Amount etc and click on Submit and Chalan Form will be generated. Make payment through Chalan in any branch of SBT and Visit the website again Login and Enter the Chalan details and Upload Passport Size Photo (150*200 pixel and Less than 40 KB Size) and Signature (150*60 Pixel).
Enter the Options like Course and College (Courses and Colleges List will be available in the website, Read the Eligibility before selecting options) and complete the Online Registration. Option Registration should be done based on interest and Marks.
There will be a Trial Allotment Process where the candidate can know whether they will get the option selected or not. Candidates can change their option before the First Allotment.
For more details about Kannur University UG Course Centralized Allotment Process and Single Window Online Admission 2015 please visit http://www.cap.kannuruniversity.ac.in or Call 0497 27 80 260, 0497 27 80 267, 9048566478
Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!