www.cusat.nic.in and www.cusat.ac.in are the official website of Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) Common Admission Test (CAT) 2017 Online Registration, Examinations, Results, Admissions etc.
- Examination: CUSAT CAT 2017
- Conducted by: Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT)
- Campus: Main Campus Kalamassery, Kutttanadu Campus, Lakeside Campus
- Application Fees: Rs 1000
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CUSAT phone Number: 0484 2577100, 2577159
- Prospectus: http://www.cusat.nic.in/pdf/Prospectus_2017.pdf
- Website: www.cusat.nic.in / www.cusat.ac.in
Important dates to remember:
- Start Date of Online Registration: 8th February 2017
- Last Date for Applying Online: 28th February 2017 (without fine)
- Last Date for Applying Online: 6th March 2017 (with fine)
- Last date for payment of Fees: 8th March 2017
- Extended period for Registration to MBA / M Tech: 15th March 2017 to 21st April 2017 (with fine 31st April 2017)
- Download Admit Card: 15th April 2017 to 30th April 2017
- Date of Examination: 29th April 2017 to 30th April 2017
How to Apply Online for CUSAT CAT 2017?
- Visit the website http://cusat.nic.in
- Click on New Candidate Registration
- Enter Personal details like Name, Date of Birth, Age, E-Mail Address, Mobile Number,Security Question, Answer and Security Pin and Enter Confirm
- Second Stage candidate have to Login using one time password. Please change the password immediately and Login again with your new password and fill the Online Application Form and upload your recent passport size (color) photo (size 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm and file size between 4 KB and 100 KB) and signature (size 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm and file size between 4 KB and 30 KB)
- For making Payment click on Online payment and make payment using Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
- 2 days after making the payment online. check the application status and take a printout of application conformation if approved. If not approved kindly contact CUSAT. No need to send anything through Post. unless stated.
- Admit Card can be downloaded from the Website on Specified Date.
- For more details about Online Registration / Fees payment online please visit http://cusat.nic.in/How_To_Register.htm
Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!