ceouttarpradesh.nic.in is Uttar Pradesh (UP) Chief Electoral Officer Official website for Voter ID Card Online Registration 2013 for Inclusion, Objection, Correction, Transposition etc.
- Online Voters' Registration: http://eci-citizenservices.nic.in
- Owned: Chief Electoral Officer Uttar Pradesh
- Services: Inclusion, Objection, Correction, Transposition of Voters ID Card
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/ceoup
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/voiceofvoters
- Application Status: http://18.104.22.168/claims
- District Electoral Office: http://ceouttarpradesh.nic.in/Districtoffice
- Voter Helpline (Call Centre Number): 1800 180 1950
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Lok Sabha Election Result eciresults.nic.in
- CEO Uttar Pradesh Website: http://ceouttarpradesh.nic.in
Voters ID Card Online Registration:
If you are a first time applicant and attained an age of 18 on January you can Register your Name in the Electoral Roll.
Visit the website http://ceouttarpradesh.nic.in and Download Form 6 and fill it and attach necessary documents and submit it to the Electoral Office in your Constituency. or You can Register Only by Visiting the Website and click on Form 6 under Online Voter Registration.
Enter your Mobile Number and click on Submit. You will get a verification SMS to your Mobile Number. Enter it in the column provided and click on Proceed.
Choose your State, District and Assembly Constituency. Enter You Name and other details and You will be registered and you will generated with an Application ID, Username and Password. You can Login with your Username and Password. (Please change your Password as early as possible) click on Continue.
then Upload your Photo and enter other details and click on Save. (Follow the steps and complete the registration)
You can Register online for Inclusion, Objection, Transposition, Apply for Duplicate Electors Photo ID Card etc.
You can Search Your Name in the Electoral Roll (if you are already included) - Search based on District, Area, Assembly Constituency, Download Electoral Roll in PDF format based on Polling Station (Enter District and Assembly Constituency), You can Also Know your Application Status from this website.
- Form 6 - Inclusion of Name in Electoral Roll
- Form 6A - Inclusion of Name by NRI
- Form 7 - Objection to inclusion of Name in Electoral Roll
- Form 8 - Objection to Particulars entered in Electoral Roll
- Form 8A - Transposition
- Form 002 - For Electors Photo ID Card (Duplicate)
Forms can be downloaded form the website and fill it and submit it to the CEO of the State. Use the correct form while submitting.